Jan 23, 2008

CNY Hair Style

Most of the people will going to get a new hair style for CNY, so do I....

This year, the most familier hair style is call 玉米烫 (not so sure how to speak in english). Anyway, most of my fren going to have this kind of hair style, me as well. How about you?



Haha, the funny things is after I done the hair cut and perm, every morning when I wake up, guess it looks like what?

Peacock!!! And my cousin's looks like Lion King..... Hahahahahaha......................... (Actually not so lah.... Is the 'wai hao' I give her after doing that. Just for fun!!!)


Can you imagine? Oh my God! Now, I need to wake up earlier just to fix it till it looks better and nice. But truely, deeply in my heart, many of my freinds saying that this hair style is quite match me. So, how do you feel? Is it really match me? Hehe....




This photo take after the 2nd hair cut after I done the perm things because I feel that the top is too thick and is very hard to handle it. Now looks better, but still it will looks like peacock when I wake up the next day. So, have to make sure I won't scare others when I go back to celebrate CNY at my hometown. God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment